Followers

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

New Design Team Members Announced!


Hi everyone,  well I'm here today with some happy news.  Firstly though thank you so much to everyone who applied to be on my design team.  The amount of applications I received was just amazing.  So now to introduce you to the fabulous new members of the team to work alongside the amazing designers I already have!


** I live in UK with my two furbabies who are totally spoilt!
I have been crafting for a long time with an interest in knitting, sewing, crochet, crosstitch, to name a few.
I started making cards about 8 years ago and now I love anything to do with papercraft.
I love making 3D projects and have varied styles in cardmaking. Anything from CAS to shabby chic, vintage, christmas and more. Its a fun thing for me to make cards etc and I make many cards for friends and family. **


I am a self-taught Mixed-Media Artist,  I make collages, Steampunk Jewelry and many other items.  I have been published in several magazines and my last one is Just Steampunk which is out now Edition No 9 that has a Vintage Steampunk Train that I made with lights.  I will also be in there Edition No. 10 for a Tim Holtz inspired collage that I made.  I have been in two galleries with my collages which was so exciting.  I also have been published three times in a coffee table book from Adelphi University where they have a silent auction for breast cancer and you have to design a bra inside and out and my last one sold for $275.00. All the proceeds go to breast cancer.

I attend an art retreat every October in Connecticut called Art Is You and have vended there several times.



I'm Vicki. I was born and raised in Virginia, USA. I'm happily married to my best friend and I managed to raise 4 great kids. My one and only (so far) granddaughter is 3 and keeps me on my toes. (Grandchildren should come first!)  
As I find myself closer to an empty nest; It's time to focus on my own passions and create my new normal. I've been crafting for over 10 years and tried several things, but I always come back to paper crafts. Watching an idea come to life is almost as nice as seeing the look on the receiver's face- especially when it's a just because moment.




Hi, I'm Saba Noor, a stay at home mommy of 2 years old. Crafting has always been my hobby. It gave me immense pleasure in sending handmade cards to my nears and dears on special occasions. The feedback and the appreciation that I got for my creations motivated me to keep my crafting alive. I am lucky to get a wonderful husband who respects my work as much as I do and doesn't bother about the house becoming a mess due to crafting.  Even though my little boy keeps me busy, my passion for my blog and crafting keeps on increasing. I know quite a bit in crafting and I am yet to learn a lot. My journey and love for crafts keeps increasing day by day which you can find on my blog. Get to know me better there.


 I'm Yaiza Figueroa, I'm Spanish, I live in Valencia near to the beach. I'm a teacher who loves crafts, especially Scrapbooking.

my favorite style is Shabby Chic, I made cards and mini-albums.

I like take a photos and travel.

I would love to be envolved in your projects. I need learn another tecnichs and I know others creatives. Scrap is my passion, I'm relaxing when I make a card.,


Hi i'm Kelly, I am 28 yrs old and live in Staffordshire UK with my hubby to be and our 12 yr old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I have been crafting for over 7 years and i am an Independent Stampin Up demonstrator.



I am Shylaashree. I live with a beautiful family in a small industrial town in India.Crafting has always been part of my life however having a busy family it's confined to late at night when I steal a few hours to myself. I don't think i have a particular style, as it has evolved with time.I love all craft challenge site as they are my go to place when i need a kick start to craft.I am on a couple of Design Teams, my dream job would be to take my craft into a job. I hope it inspires you to create something amazing.Thank you Sonia for the opportunity.Look forward to work with this talented design team.


Being involved with arts and crafts has provided a creative outlet for my entire adult life. My SIL introduced me to card-making in 2007 and it's become my craft of choice.  I have been on several DTs over the years, which always help me grow and have helped inspire my creativity.  I naturally tend toward layered cards and love sketch challenges.  My two card passions right now are coloring with Copics and working on developing my CAS style.  I love in Minneapolis, MN and in my spare time can be found in my craft room, sharing my love of card-making with my grandkids.





I'm a Human Resource professional and have been working all through and been crafting as well.  Recently I took a break and have dedicated my time to my passion for creating.  I'm married and have a teenage son...its  a small family.  I have been into fine arts and painting having learnt Indian traditional art like Tanjore and Mysore paintings which is totally on gold foil and usually we depict Gods in these kind of paintings.  I have been making paper crafts like cards/albums/gift boxes/ scrapbook layouts/ mixed media/altered art/journals/ decoupage......and so on. So art is something which has been in me from the beginning and also a great stress buster in my life.  I love to play with colours and paper.....create something which gives happiness.  Apart from crafting Music is something I love, Travel too.

That's my amazing new designers.
Welcome to you all, I look forward to working with you all.  I also want to say a huge thank you to my team for all there support!

Sonia


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sonia for having me as part of this wonderful team. I look forward very much to working with you and my teamies! Welcome to all the new DT! Hugs, mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- I'm super excited to be a part of this team. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sonia....its a pleasure to be a paart of this wonderful team. A warm Welcome to all the other DT Gals!! Huraay!! Its celebration time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much Sonia, I am honoured and so proud to be apart fo your wonderful team. Looking forward to working with you and the other talented DT ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for making me a part of this wonderful team Sonia.. Excited to work with you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many successes for the new Making Memories Crafting Dts.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete